Saturday, October 02, 2004

Our Bicycle Trip to Pailòn del Diablo.


The journey of 40 kilometers starts here. Today I was asked by my friend Alex, (the English teacher and my personal cameraman), if I would like to take a bicycle trip along the Avenue of the Waterfalls to the most spectacular of all....Pailòn del Diablo...in English "The devils frying pan". I jumped at the chance even though it has been more than 10 years since I had been on a bicycle. It seems that his advanced English class, that consists of just three students, had planned an outing where they were going to be my English speaking guides, and explain what we were seeing during the trip. On the way we will pass several waterfalls that are visible from the highway, but will stop only long enough to take a few pictures. We departed about two in the afternoon so we did not have a lot of time.
 
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 AM

    VERY COOL, ROBERTO! Wish I could have joined you.
    EM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Was in Baños in 2001, it's a delightful and beautiful place. I wish I could go back and stay for more days.

    ReplyDelete